• The WE1010 from Weller is a powerful 70 Watt soldering station that is perfect for passionate hobbyists, DIYers, and anyone who needs to build or repair electronics.
• This soldering station features an easy-to-read LCD screen with three push buttons to provide variable temperature control, a front switch for easy power control, and intuitive navigation features.
• The included 70 Watt soldering iron is lightweight with an ergonomic foam grip and an interchangeable, iron-plated, copper ET series tip.
• The soldering iron can even be housed in a reinforced safety rest to provide you with extra stability and safety!
• Note: Only ET Series tips made by Weller will work with the WE1010. Unfortunately, Hakko tips and different series of Weller tips will not work with this soldering station.
• Power unit, 1 channel with soldering iron WEP 70 and safety rest PH 70
• 70W solder iron with ergonomic handle and providing toolless tip change
• ESD safe station, iron and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
• Using ET soldering tips
• Standby mode and car setback conserves energy, protects equipment
• Password-protected to preserve settings
• Change hot tips out by hand by twisting the plastic knurled nut on the soldering pencil without an additional tool.
• Digital 70W soldering station, 40% more powerful than existing 50 W stations in the same category.
• This job is done in a fast recovery time - gets the job done quicker with more efficiency and precision
• State-of-the-art housing with front panel power switch for easy access
• Easy to read LCD screen with 3 push buttons providing easy temperature control, a front switch for easy on/off and intuitive navigation through
• Iron has been designed in a light weight pencil style with a co-molded grip
• Change hot tips out by hand by twisting the plastic knurled nut on the soldering pencil without an additional tool
• The soldering set and the genuine Weller ET series tips provide the best performance and an extraordinary lifetime
• Temperature lock stabilizes heat levels to protect and produce reliable and repeatable soldering results
• Station automatically powers down to a given temperature when not in use
• All settings can be secured with a password
• Sets temperature back automatically when in use to save energy and increase tip lifetime
• Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 150 x 120 x 98
• Weight (approx.) In kg: 1.4
• Display: Digital LC Display
• Temperature range: Adjustable from 100 ° C - 450 ° C (200 ° F - 850 ° F)
• Voltage: 240V
• Channels: 1
• Temperature range (depends on tool) ° C: 100 - 450
• Temperature range (depends on tool) ° F: 200 - 850
• Temperature accuracy ° C: Average tip temperature can be offset to +/- 5 ° C at idle with no load
• Temperature accuracy ° F: Average tip temperature can be offset to +/- 9 ° F at idle with no load
• Temperature stability ° C: ± 6
• Temperature stability ° F: ± 10
• Equipotential bonding
• USB port
• Heating time (approx.) In seconds (50-350 ° C / 120-660 ° F): 28 sec.
• Power: 85W
1 YEAR AUSTRALIA WIDE WARRANTY