Warren & Brown Deflecting Beam Torque Wrench 1/2'' (10-185Nm). #322500
• These world renowned Dual-Signal torque wrenches employ the principle of applying torque to a deflecting beam rather than a coil spring, providing consistent and accurate readings throughout the range.
• Dual signal ( see and hear when the wrench has reached the selected torque.)
• Very strong and durable all steel construction
• Manufactured to the highest standards so you can be comfortable that your readings are extremely accurate
• Meets or exceeds Australian standards so you know that your getting the best!
• All Steel Construction & Australian Made
• Torque Range (English): 10 - 140 ft.lb.
• Graduation (English): 5 ft.lb.
• Torque Range (Metric): 10 - 185 Nm.
• Graduation (Metric): 5 Nm.
• Torque Range (Metric): 1 - 18 kg-m.
• Graduation (Metric): 0.5 kg-m.
• Square Drive: 1/2".
• Length: 42cm.
• Carry Case.
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
Well worth the money
Posted by Rico on 28th Sep 2016
This torque wrench is one easy to use tool. Simply dial in the Settings, and wait for the dual signal by either listening or looking for the reached torque setting.
It feels like it would last a long time with continuous maintenance, with no moving parts to worry about.
Yes it is quite up there on the price scale, but you will not be dissatisfied with this product.
Customers also viewed