• Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
• High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours.
• VIt also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
• Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between welding shades from shade 9 to shade 13.
• The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.1m/s from light to dark.
• Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
• Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
• This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
• Filter dimension : 110 x 90mm
• View size : 96 x 42mm
• Classification : 1/1/1/2
• Sensors : 2
• Light state : 4
• Dark state : Variable shade 9-13
• Power control : Fully automatic
• Shade control : External
• Switching time at 23˚C : 0.1ms
• Sensitivity & Delay time control : Adjustable (Internal)
• Time from dark to light : 0.1-0.9s adjustable
• Grinding function : Yes (external)
• Operation temperature : -10˚C - 65˚C
• Storing temperature : -20˚C - 85˚C
• Power supply : Solar cell, no battery change
• Certifications approved : CE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS
2 YEAR WARRANTY - AUSTRALIA WIDE
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 2 year warranty on all Auto Darkening Welding Helmets.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service area’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
• We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind.