• The VIPER 140 is a new generation, low cost welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT inverter technology.
• Designed to meet the needs of the price conscious non-commercial user without compromising on quality, this machine is as reliable and robust as you would expect a machine bearing the UNIMIG name to be.
• The DC MMA welding function delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless steel and low hydrogen.
• The VIPER 140 is also equipped with Scratch Start DC TIG capability and connection of the 17V TIG torch allows DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper.
• The unique electronic design structure and air channel design in this machine speeds up the heat disapation improving the duty cycle of the machine.
• The unique air channel design also effectively reduces dust ingestion by the fan, dust build up and absorbtion by the electronic circuits and power device is minimised thereby improving the reliability of the machine.
• The VIPER 140 is an exceptional machine for the price and is suitable for a wide range of applications including light fabrication and farming.
• The VIPER 140 offers great portability with the power to get the job done and with the convenience of being fitted with a 10 amp domestic plug.
• Manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1.
• Latest IGBT inverter technology
• MMA (stick electrode)
• Hot start (improves electrode starting)
• Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
• Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
• DC Scratch start TIG, basic DC TIG application
• Thermal overload protection
• IP21S rating for environmental/safety protection
• Generator compatible (recommend 6.5 KVA minimum)
• Tolerant to variable power supplies
• Fitted with and approved to use domestic 10 amp plug
• The VIPER 140 DC MMA/Scratch Start TIG is the perfect entry level machine for the DIY enthusiast.
• The MMA feature allows for effortless stick welding with superior results for a machine at this price point.
• It’s also a very capable DC scratch start TIG machine for jobs requiring a TIG finish.
• Fitted with a 10 AMP plug as standard the VIPER 140 is a light & powerful inverter.
• The VIPER 140 can run Electrodes up to 3.2mm.
• Part Number : KUMJRVA140
• Primary Input Voltage : 240V 1 Phase
• Rated Input Power KVA : 6.49
• ieff AMPS : 10.0A
• Rated Output : 140A/25.6V
• Welding Current Range : 20~140 Amps
• No Load Voltage : 68V
• Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA : 15%@140Amps MMA
• Dimensions (mm) : 295 x 135 x 270
• Weight (Kgs) : 3.8
The UNIMIG Viper Arc 140 DC MMA/ Scratch Start TIG is packaged ready to weld and includes,
1 x Viper Arc 140 DC MMA/ Scratch Start TIG Power Source
1 x 3 metre Arc Welding lead set including tong type electrode holder & 200 Amp earth clamp
1 x Instruction Manual
1 YEAR WARRANTY - AUSTRALIA WIDE
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 1 year warranty on all Viper machines.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service centre’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
• We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• Our focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind with a quality product.
• UNIMIG also offers an additional 6 months warranty free of charge when you register your product online via the UNIMIG website.
• Please note warranty only applies to the power source only
PRODUCT SUPPORT FILES - Click below links to view pdf files
Highly recommended , great little welder , effortless to transport and super reliable 10/10