• The VIPER™ 180 AC/DC TIG & STICK Welder was made for the handyman who wants both AC and DC TIG welding at a good price.
• Fitted with your standard 10 AMP plug, it makes itself at home in any workshop.
• The VIPER™ 180 AC/DC allows for full control over the High-Frequency TIG welding process to ensure you can maximise your results from start to finish.
• Controllable parameters include Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time, among many others.
• The all-new ARC TORCHOLOGY T2 TIG Torch comes standard with the VIPER™ 180 AC/DC, offering up to 30% better power-to-weight ratio and longer consumable lifecycles.
• A Remote Foot Control can also be plugged into the machine for even more versatility.
• With all of these features packed into an affordable package, the VIPER™ 180 AC/DC is a must-have for any DIY TIG enthusiast.
• 10 Amp Plug - Connect To Any Standard Outlet.
• Ac/Dc High Frequency Tig - Perfect For Aluminium.
• Pulse Function - Minimise Distortion On The Welded Material.
• Foot Control Ready - Extra Versatility And Convenience.
AC/DC HIGH-FREQUENCY TIG
• No need to arc up. High-Frequency TIG (H/F TIG) gives you more control when starting and stopping the arc.
• The arc can be started without contacting the workpiece reducing the risk of contaminating the tungsten or the weld.
PULSE TIG FUNCTION
• Pulse TIG function allows you to control the heat, which in turn helps minimise distortion in the parent material.
• This is exceptionally useful on thin gauge materials.
10 AMP PLUG
• Plug in and play. A 10 AMP power plug can be used on any domestic outlet.
• It’s perfect for the DIY home handyman or the professional welder looking for a machine that can be used almost anywhere.
FOOT CONTROL READY
• This machine supports the connection of an external foot control for extra versatility and convenience while welding.
• This allows you to adjust your amperage hands-free to avoid disrupting your torch movement.
PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE
• 240V Single Phase
• SUPPLY PLUG : 10 AMP
• RATED INPUT POWER (kVA) : 5.20
• Ieff (A) : 8.9
• RATED OUTPUT : 10-180A / 17.2V
• NO LOAD VOLTAGE (V) : 7-55
• PROTECTION CLASS : IP21S
• INSULATION CLASS : F
• POWER FACTOR : 0.7
• MINIMUM GENERATOR (kVA) : 9.0
• DINSE CONNECTOR : 35/50
• STANDARD : AS/NZ60974-1
• SUITABLE MATERIAL : Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Silicon Bronze, Copper, Aluminium, Zinc Alloys
• TIG FUNCTION TYPE : AC/DC HF TIG / AC/DC Pulse
• TIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE : 10-180A
• TIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C : 15% @ 180A
• TIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE : 1-8mm
• STICK WELDING CURRENT RANGE : 10-130A
• STICK DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C : 10% @ 130A
• STICK ELECTRODE RANGE : 2.5-3.2mm
• STICK WELDING THICKNESS RANGE : 8mm
• ARC FORCE : 0-40
• DIMENSIONS (mm) : 502*218*382mm
• WEIGHT (kg) : 12.8kg
• VRD : Yes
• FOOT CONTROL CONNECTION : Yes (UTJCFC-4)
• THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION : Over Temperature Warning
2 YEAR WARRANTY