• Welding has never been easier with the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC.
• Simply set your wire size, adjust the Synergic power knob and the VIPER™ does the rest!
• Running off a 10 AMP plug, this machine is perfect for small repairs and DIY welding projects.
• The VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC features MIG programs for 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 0.9mm wire.
• It can take Flux-Cored, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel MIG wires.
• The built-in 10 AMP Plug makes this the perfect welder for your home workshop or out on the field.
• Weighing just 5.2kg, you’ll be able to take the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC anywhere you need.
SYNERGIC MIG CONTROL
• The clever Synergic MIG control takes the guesswork out of your settings.
• Simply select your wire size and adjust the Synergic power knob to the thickness of your material.
• The program works with 0.6, 0.8 and 0.9mm mild steel, stainless steel & flux-cored wires.
10 AMP PLUG
• Plug in and play.
• A 10 AMP power plug can be used on any domestic outlet.
• It’s perfect for the DIY home handyman or the professional welder looking for a machine that can be used almost anywhere.
GAS & GASLESS MIG
• This machine supports both gas-shielded MIG and gasless MIG wire, meaning you can easily run mild steel, stainless steel & flux-cored MIG wire.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE
• Weighing just over 5kg, the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC is ready to go anywhere you need it.
• Also included is a shoulder strap for extra comfort and portability.
• PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE : 240V Single Phase
• SUPPLY PLUG : 10 AMP
• RATED INPUT POWER (kVA) : 4.15
• Ieff (A) : 6.5
• RATED OUTPUT : 40/16V-120A/20V
• NO LOAD VOLTAGE (V) : 49
• PROTECTION CLASS : IP21S
• INSULATION CLASS : F
• POWER FACTOR : 0.68
• MINIMUM GENERATOR (kVA) : 8.0
• DINSE CONNECTOR : 10/25
• STANDARD : AS/NZ60974-1
• SUITABLE MATERIAL : Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
• WARRANTY (Years) : 1
• MIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE : 40-120A
• MIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C : 10% @ 120A
• MIG WIRE SIZE RANGE : 0.6-0.9mm
• MIG WIRE SPOOL SIZE : 1kg
• MIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE : 1-6mm
• DIMENSIONS (mm) : 353x132x250mm
• WEIGHT (kg) : 5.2kg
• WIRE DRIVE : Standard
• THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION : Over Temperature Warning
• VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC MIG Welder
• 2m Direct Connect MIG Torch
• 2m Earth Clamp & Lead
• 2m Gas Hose Complete with fittings
• 1kg 0.8mm Gasless Wire
• Operating Manual
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 1 year warranty on the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC*.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service centre’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth. • We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind with a quality product.
• UNIMIG also offers an additional 6 months warranty free of charge when you register your product online via the • UNIMIG website.
• *Please note warranty only applies to the power source only