• VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC MIG Welder - KUMJRVM120
• TOXIC Welding Helmet
• ROGUE Welding Gloves
• SB15 Consumable Starter Kit
• 2m Direct Connect MIG Torch
• 2m Earth Clamp & Lead
• 2m Gas Hose Complete with fittings
• 1kg 0.8mm Gasless Wire
• Operating Manual
• Welding has never been easier with the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC.
• Simply set your wire size, adjust the Synergic power knob and the VIPER™ does the rest!
• Running off a 10 AMP plug, this machine is perfect for small repairs and DIY welding projects.
• The VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC features MIG programs for 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 0.9mm wire.
• It can take Flux-Cored, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel MIG wires.
• The built-in 10 AMP Plug makes this the perfect welder for your home workshop or out on the field.
• Weighing just 5.2kg, you’ll be able to take the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC anywhere you need.
SYNERGIC MIG CONTROL
• The clever Synergic MIG control takes the guesswork out of your settings.
• Simply select your wire size and adjust the Synergic power knob to the thickness of your material.
• The program works with 0.6, 0.8 and 0.9mm mild steel, stainless steel & flux-cored wires.
10 AMP PLUG
• Plug in and play.
• A 10 AMP power plug can be used on any domestic outlet.
• It’s perfect for the DIY home handyman or the professional welder looking for a machine that can be used almost anywhere.
GAS & GASLESS MIG
• This machine supports both gas-shielded MIG and gasless MIG wire, meaning you can easily run mild steel, stainless steel & flux-cored MIG wire.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE
• Weighing just over 5kg, the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC is ready to go anywhere you need it.
• Also included is a shoulder strap for extra comfort and portability.
• PRIMARY INPUT VOLTAGE : 240V Single Phase
• SUPPLY PLUG : 10 AMP
• RATED INPUT POWER (kVA) : 4.15
• Ieff (A) : 6.5
• RATED OUTPUT : 40/16V-120A/20V
• NO LOAD VOLTAGE (V) : 49
• PROTECTION CLASS : IP21S
• INSULATION CLASS : F
• POWER FACTOR : 0.68
• MINIMUM GENERATOR (kVA) : 8.0
• DINSE CONNECTOR : 10/25
• STANDARD : AS/NZ60974-1
• SUITABLE MATERIAL : Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
• WARRANTY (Years) : 1
• MIG WELDING CURRENT RANGE : 40-120A
• MIG DUTY CYCLE @ 40°C : 10% @ 120A
• MIG WIRE SIZE RANGE : 0.6-0.9mm
• MIG WIRE SPOOL SIZE : 1kg
• MIG WELDING THICKNESS RANGE : 1-6mm
• DIMENSIONS (mm) : 353x132x250mm
• WEIGHT (kg) : 5.2kg
• WIRE DRIVE : Standard
• THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION : Over Temperature Warning
Unimig Rouge Heavy Duty Welding Gloves UMWG8
• These Rogue Heavy Duty Welding Gloves are made of heat and flame resistant selected shoulder split cowhide.
• The standard feature of these gloves include a full sock lining for added comfort, a reinforced palm and Kevlar stitching with welted seams for added durability
• Premium cowhide leather
• Reinforced palm
• Kevlar Thread
• Length 16"
Unimig Binzel 15 Style MIG Torch Consumable Starter Kit UMSK15
• Packaged in a sturdy carry case, consumable starter kits are now available to from UNIMIG
• This kit is the perfect companion to be bundled alongside machines, which the kit containing all the essential consumables for a BINZEL 15 Style MIG Torch.
• Includes: MIG Pliers (UMMP), 2 x Conical Nozzles, 2x Tip Holders, 2x Nozzle Springs, 10x 0.8 mm Contact Tips & 10x 0.9 Contact Tips
Unimig TOXIC Welding Helmet UMTWH
• The TOXIC Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
• Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the TOXIC Welding Helmet features 9-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
• EliteVision Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours.
• It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
• View Size : 96 x 42 mm
• Shade Control : 9-13
• Arc Sensors : 2
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 1 year warranty on the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC*.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service centre’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth. • We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind with a quality product.
• UNIMIG also offers an additional 6 months warranty free of charge when you register your product online via the • UNIMIG website.
• *Please note warranty only applies to the power source only
VIPER 120 SYNERGIC MIG Welder Launch Video
Welding has never been easier with the VIPER 120 SYNERGIC. Sim...
VIPER 120 SYENRGIC Bundle Launch Video
Welding has never been easier with the VIPER™ 120 SYNERGIC. Si...
VIPER 120 SYNERGIC - Complete Welding Setup Guide
In this video we run you through the Complete Setup guide for ...