• Automatic welding lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 9-13
• Grind Mode allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
• This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required
• 2 Arc Sensors maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again
• True Colour View Lens Technology greatly improves the optics of your helmet, letting you see a full spectrum of colours.
• It also helps to reduce eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding
• The lightweight design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for longer periods
• Filter dimensions (L x W x H): 110mm x 90mm x 9mm
• View size (L x W): 96mm x 42mm
• Arc sensors: 2
• Classification: 1/1/1/2
• Light state: 4
• Dark state: 9 - 13
• UV/IR Protection: DIN15
• Time from light to dark: 0.1ms
• Time from dark to light: 0.1 - 0.9s
• Sensitivity delay: Adjustable (internal)
• Power supply: Solar cells
• Operation temperature: -10°C to 65°C
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C
• Shade control
• Grind mode
• TIG amperage: 5A
• Standards: CE, ANSI, CSA, AS/NZS
2 YEAR WARRANTY - AUSTRALIA WIDE
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 2 year warranty on all Auto Darkening Welding Helmets.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service area’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
• We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind.