4 Arc Sensors
• Maintain constant sensing and automatically switches the helmet from light to dark and back again.
Enhanced Viewing Area
• Offers a larger viewing area for the operator. This larger viewing area enhances the operators view of the welding area
• High Definition Filter Technology is a feature that greatly improves the optics allowing the user to see a full spectrum of colours.
• It also helps to alleviate eye fatigue making it safer for extended periods of welding.
• Lightweight Design makes wearing the welding helmet more comfortable for the operator.
• Allows the operator to store different shade, sensitivity and delay options into three easily accessible pre-sets.
• Allows the operator to switch the helmet from the welding mode into a fixed shade for grinding.
• This function removes the need for the operator to change visors and to simply use the welding helmet for grinding when required.
• Automatic Welding Lens allows the operator to switch between variable welding shades from 5-9 and 9-13.
• The switching speed of the lens is a very fast 0.04m/s from light to dark.
• Filter dimension : 133 x 114 x 10mm
• View size : 100 x 83.4mm
• Classification : 1/2/1/1
• Sensors : 4
• Light state : 4
• Dark stateVariable shade : 5-9/9-13
• Power control : Fully automatic
• Shade control : Internal
• Switching time at 23˚C : 0.08ms
• Sensitivity & Delay time control : Adjustable (Internal)
• Time from dark to light : 0.1-0.9s adjustable (internal)
• Grinding function : Yes
• Grinding warning flash : Yes
• Low battery Warring indicator : Yes
• Operation temperature : -10˚C - 65˚C
• Storing temperature : -20˚C - 85˚C
• Power supply : Solar cell, replaceable battery (CR2450*1PCS)
• Certifications approved : CE, ANSI , CSA, AS/NZS
2 YEAR WARRANTY - AUSTRALIA WIDE
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 2 year warranty on all Auto Darkening Welding Helmets.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service area’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
• We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind.
PRODUCT SUPPORT FILES - Click below links to view pdf files
good price and a great item for the serious welder