• The RAZOR200 ACDC is a Digital Controlled Square Wave AC/DC TIG inverter welder.
• Intelligent digital control of the main functions are realised by software providing ease of operation and high accuracy.
• Full TIG functionality, offering simple step by step digital control of functions and parameters providing complete professional control.
• HF arc ignition provides pre-gas with instant arc ignition leaving no tungsten inclusion or contamination of the tungsten electrode.
• Digital set of Pre Gas Time, Start Current, Up Slope and Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level and Post Gas Time with the choice of 2T or 4T trigger function allows control of the welding process at a professional level from start to finish.
• Digital Pulse Control gives full parameter setting of Peak & Base Current, Pulse Frequency & Pulse Width providing control of heat input, penetration & distortion.
• AC Square Wave Balance gives control of the electron flow at the tungsten, the AC TIG arc can be adjusted from maximum oxide-layer cleaning on aluminium through to a deeper penetrating weld.
• Remote Control Interface provides optional remote amperage control at the torch or foot-pedal control.
• DC MMA welding delivers a smooth and stable arc for easy welding of electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
• Arc Ignition and Arc Force control allows you to set the ideal arc condition no matter what electrode you choose.
• Optimised auto protection of the power input provides auto shut down of the machine when large scale fluctuations occur. Unique air channel design increases the heat dissipation of the power device, control circuits, minimises dust absorption, thereby greatly improving longevity and reliability.
• RAZOR200 ACDC is the new standard for 240V AC/DC welders making it the ideal choice for experienced or novice welders of Aluminium, Stainless and Steel materials.
• Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
• Latest 43KHz Inverter Technology
• AC/DC HF TIG Function
– Arc Ignition HF Oscillation
– AC Square Wave 20 – 250Hz
– AC Balance Control Adjustable
– Pulse Frequency 0.2 – 200Hz
– Pulse Width 10 – 90%
– Base Current 10 – 200A
– Up Slope 0 -10 sec
– Down Slope 0 -15 sec
– Pre Gas 0 – 3 sec
– Post Gas 0.5 -15 sec
– Trigger Function 2/4T-Spot
– Arc Ignition Current Automatic
– Arc Ignition Time Automatic
– Arc Force Current 0 – 40A
• Remote Amperage Foot & Hand Control
• Primary Input Voltage : 240V 1 Phase
• Input Frequency (Hz) : 50
• Ieff Current : 15
• Power Rating : 6.0 KVA
• Rated Output Current : 200 Amps TIG / 160 Amps MMA
• Range of Output Current : 10-200A TIG / 10-160A MMA
• No Load Voltage : 68
• Pre-Flow (S) : 0-3
• Slope-Down Time (S) : 0-15
• Post-Flow Time (S) : 0.5-15
• Pulse Frequency (Hz) : 0.2-200
• Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG : 25% @ 200Amps
• Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA : 30% @ 160Amps
• Protection Class : IP21S
• Dimensions (mm) : 426x162x326
• Weight (Kgs) : 10
The UNIMIG Razorweld 200 AC/DC TIG/MMA is packaged ready to weld and includes:
• 1 x Razor 200 AC/DC Power Source
• 1 x 4 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
• 1 x High-Performance T2 TIG Torch
• 1 x UNIMIG Argon Flowmeter Regulator
• 1 x 2 metre gas hose
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 3 year warranty on all Razorweld machine’s*.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service centre’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
• We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind with a quality product.
• UNIMIG also offers an additional 6 months warranty free of charge when you register your product online via the UNIMIG website.
• Please note warranty only applies to the power source only