• The Razorweld Series MIG205-SS is a new inverter-based portable MIG/MMA/TIG Welding machine with Synergic Programs for 0.8mm and 0.9mm solid welding wires.
• The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications giving excellent, professional welding results.
• Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed coupled with integrated digital meters allows easy setting of welding parameters.
• The MIG 205SS features Smart set welding with four Synergic Mild Steel welding programs designed for ease of use with your selected gas mixture.
• The operator selects the gas mixture and wire diameter they are using then simply start welding.
• Once this is done the operator can make fine adjustments to the voltage
MULTI PROCESS AT IT'S BEST
• The Razorweld 205 Smartset is the ideal machine for light industrial fabrication work .
• The machine is lightweight and portable and perfect for site work.
• The MIG function provides superb arc characteristics when using either Gas Shielded or Gasless Wires. The machine features an adjustable • Burnback control and easy to use panel layout to get your job done faster.
• The Smartset function is a Synergic feature that allows you to select the wire size and gas mixture you are using and the machine will optimise the parameters for your job.
• Once welding you can still make adjustments to the Voltage control for fine tuned results.
• The machine is also a very capable MMA (Stick) welder capable of running most MMA Electrodes up to 4.0mm.
• An added feature of Hot Start helps when striking an Arc to minimise the Electrode sticking to the work piece.
• With the machine being Spool Gun ready a UNIMIG Spool Gun is available if you want to run Aluminium wire without the changeover in the torch, liner and drive roller.
• The Spool Gun is an ideal way to use softer wires and not have to purchase larger spools of wire for small jobs.
• The Razorweld 205 Smart Set is also a DC TIG welder with Lift Arc function.
• DC TIG will allow welding of materials such as Mild and Stainless Steels as well as Bronze, Copper and Chrome Moly’s.
• Always refer to the recommended polarity setup as stated on the electrode packaging.
SMART SET TECHNOLOGY
• The MIG 205 Smart Set features four Synergic Mild Steel welding programs designed for ease of use with your selected gas mixture.
• The operator selects the gas mixture and wire diameter they are using then simply starts welding.
• Once this is done the operator can make fine adjustments to the voltage for even greater control of the weld pool.
VOLTAGE REDUCTION DEVICE - VRD
• Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) is a safety feature when operating in MMA/Stick mode.
• VRD reduces the maximum unloaded open circuit voltage across the output terminals.
• This makes the machine safer to use and is an industry standard in the welding industry.
• Part Number : KUMJRRW205SSMIG
• Primary Input Voltage : 240V 1 Phase
• Rated Input Power KVA : 9.4 KVA
• ieff AMPS : 15.0
• Rated Output MIG : 30A / 15.5V - 200A / 28.0V
• Rated Output TIG : 10A/10.4V - 200A/18.0V
• Rated Output MMA : 10A/20.4V - 200A/28.0V
• Welding Current Range : 10 - 200 Amps
• Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG : 20% @ 200Amps
• Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC : 25% @ 200Amps
• Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA : 15% @ 200Amps
• Dimensions (mm) : 470 x 190 x 380
• Weight (Kgs) : 12.5
• 1 x Razor MIG 205 Smart Set Power Source
• 1 x 4 metre SB25 MIG Torch
• 1 x 4 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
• 1 x UNIMIG Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
• 1 x 2 metre Gas Hose with connections
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 3 year warranty on all Razorweld machine’s*.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service centre’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
• We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind with a quality product.
• UNIMIG also offers an additional 6 months warranty free of charge when you register your product online via the UNIMIG website.
• Please note warranty only applies to the power source only
PRODUCT SUPPORT FILES - Click below links to view pdf files