• Razorweld ARC140 is an inverter-based welding machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology.
• This machine is reliable, robust and stacked with features that you can expect from UNIMIG.
• The DC MMA welding capability delivers a smooth and incredibly stable arc allowing easy welding with electrodes producing high quality welds including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
• The Razorweld ARC140 is equipped with DC Lift TIG Arc function that allows quality DC TIG welding of steel, stainless steel, bronze and copper. • The Lift Arc function is superb and delivers perfect arc ignition.
• The Razor Arc 140 creates a remarkably smooth stable arc leading to high quality TIG welds.
• The Razorweld ARC140 is an exceptional machine that is suitable for a wide range of applications including light industrial use, site welding, farming, along with repair and maintenance applications.
• The Razorweld Arc140 is packaged in a tough PVC carry case with your choice of MMA option accessories or MMA/TIG option accessories.
• The-ARC140 gives you the best of both worlds great portability, with the power to get the job done.
• Built to our specification and manufactured in compliance to AS/NZ60974.1
• Latest IGBT inverter technology
• Hot start (improves electrode starting)
• VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
• Arc Force (boosts current to prevent electrode extinguishing)
• Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
• Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
• Ultra-smooth DC TIG welding current
• Thermal overload protection
• Generator compatible (recommend 9.0 KVA minimum)
• Tolerant to variable power supplies
POWER & PORTABILITY
• The Razorweld 140 DC MMA/TIG is a professional MMA/TIG Inverter capable of producing high quality welds.
• The machine is fitted with a 10 AMP plug as standard. The machine also features keyable VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) which is a benefit when wanting to run Low Hydrogen Electrodes.
• The Razor ARC 140 can run MMA Electrodes up to 3.25mm*.
• The Razor Arc 140 also has the feature of Lift Arc TIG.
• Lift Arc is a form of arc ignition that is simple, safe and is far superior to scratch start.
• Lift Arc ignition allows the arc to be easily started by simply touching the tungsten to the work piece then lifting it up to start the arc.
• This prolongs the Tungsten Electrode’s lifespan and helps maintain a clean Tungsten.
*Always refer to the recommended polarity setup as stated on the electrode packaging.
• Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) is a safety feature when operating in MMA/Stick mode.
• VRD reduces the maximum unloaded open circuit voltage across the output terminals.
• This makes the machine safer to use and is an industry standard in the welding industry.
• Unimig has taken VRD to the next level by adding a Key which allows the user to switch the VRD on or off to assist in running electrodes which are harder to start such as Low Hydrogen Electrodes.
• Part Number : KUMJRRW140CA
• Primary Input Voltage : 240V 1 Phase
• Rated Input Power KVA : 7 KVA
• ieff AMPS : 9.7A MMA / 9.7A TIG
• Rated Output : 140A / 25.6V MMA - 140A / 15.6 TIG
• Welding Current Range : 10 - 140 Amps
• No Load Voltage : 9V
• Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA : 15% @ 140Amps
• Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC : 20% @ 140AMps
• Dimensions (mm) : 311 x 250 x 130
• Weight (Kgs) : 4.7
• The UNIMIG Razorweld 140 DC MMA/TIG is packaged ready to weld and includes,
• 1 x Razor Arc 140 DC MMA/TIG Power Source
• 1 x 4 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
• 1 x Lightweight Heavy Duty PVC Carry Case
• 1 x Machine Carry Strap
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 3 year warranty on all Razorweld machine’s*.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service centre’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
• We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well. UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind with a quality product.
• UNIMIG also offers an additional 6 months warranty free of charge when you register your product online via the UNIMIG website.
*Please note warranty only applies to the power source only
PRODUCT SUPPORT FILES - Click below links to view pdf files