• UNIMIG ELITEVISION Lens Automatic Welding Helmet - RWX8000
• Elipse Half-Mask P2 Respirator - SPR502
UNIMIG ELITEVISION Lens Automatic Welding Helmet - RWX8000
• The RWX8000 Automatic Welding Helmet provides protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
• This helmet features a 1/1/1/1 classification, the highest possible classification for optical clarity.
• Fitted with 4 arc sensors, the RWX8000 Welding Helmet features 5-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
• It is suitable for MIG, TIG (Minimum 3A) and STICK welding, as well as plasma cutting.
• A 100x83mm view allows for a large view of the work area, while a replaceable backup battery improves the performance of the auto-darkening filter.
• Also included is the ability to save up to 3 memory profiles.
• The RWX8000 Welding Helmet comes with ELITEVISION™ Lens Technology to ensure you always get a clear and natural view of your surroundings and workpiece.
• Filter Dimensions : 114x133x9.5mm
• View Size : 100x83.4mm
• Arc Sensors : 4
• Classification : 1/1/1/1
• Light State : 4
• Dark State : 5-9 / 9-13
• Uv/Ir Protection : Din15
• Time From Light To Dark : 0.08ms
• Time From Dark To Light : 0.1-0.9s
• Sensitivity Delay : Adjustable (1-5 For Low-High)
• Power Supply : Solar Cells & Cr2450 Replaceable Battery
• Warranty : 2 Years
• Operating Temperature : -10˚c To 65˚c
• Storage Temperature : -20˚c To 85˚c
• Shade Control : Yes
• Grind Mode : Yes
• Standards : Ce En379, Ansi Z87.1, Csa Z94.3,
• Replaceable Parts : Outer Lens, Inner Lens, Harness, Sweat Band, Filter
Elipse Half-Mask P2 Respirator - SPR502
• Elipse Dust Masks are Designed to fit the contour of your face
• The Elipse dusk mask is a 3/4 face mask that is smaller, lighter and less restrictive than full-faced reusable masks
• Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2012 as a P2 reusable Respirator, as the P3 filters are fitted on Half Mask
• Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free
• Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone
• 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE
• Filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Glued additional carbon activated impregnated media
• Mask: Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations
• Size: Medium to Large
• Weight: 0.2kg
• Welding & Grinding Metal Fumes, Ozone and Dust
• Construction. Silica Dust, Asbestos, Concrete Dust, Stone Dust, Aggregate Dust, Wood Dust, Cement Dust, Mold
• Food. Poultry, Powders (Dairy), Spices, Grain Dust
• Mining. Coal Dust, Silica Dust
• Pharmaceutical Powders, Viruses
2 YEAR WARRANTY - AUSTRALIA WIDE
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 2 year warranty on all Auto Darkening Welding Helmets.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service area’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
• We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind.