• VIPER™ 182 Mk II MIG/STICK Welder (U11002K)
• TOXIC Welding Helmet (UMTWH)
• HYPERMIG™ Mild Steel Wire 0.8mm 5kg (MS.8B)
• Binzel Style 15 Consumable Starter Kit (UMSK15)
• ROGUE™ Heavy Duty Welding Gloves (UMWG8)
• The All-new VIPER 182 Mk II builds on the success of the VIPER 182.
• With an added Geared Wire Drive and Spool Gun connection, this welder features everything you need for high-quality welds on a 10 AMP machine.
VOLTAGE REDUCTION DEVICE
• PREVENTS VOLTAGE OVERLOADING, PROTECTING YOURSELF AND THE MACHINE.
GEARED WIRE DRIVE
• FOR SMOOTHER WIRE FEEDING.
GAS & GASLESS MIG
• This machine supports both gas-shielded MIG and gasless MIG wire, meaning you can easily run mild steel, stainless steel & flux-cored MIG wire.
SPOOL GUN READY
• This machine is Spool Gun ready, so you have the option of attaching a Spool Gun to run softer core wires such as Aluminium MIG wire.
• The advantage of the Spool Gun is that you do not need to change the setup of your existing torch or drive roller.
• The spool gun lets you quickly switch over to get the job done with no downtime.
GEARED WIRE DRIVE
• This machine features a geared roller drive unit, providing consistent and smooth wire feed.
• This also assists with using longer MIG Torches.
10 AMP PLUG
• Plug in and play. A 10 AMP power plug can be used on any domestic outlet.
• It’s perfect for the DIY home handyman or the professional welder looking for a machine that can be used almost anywhere.
• Mild Steel
• Stainless Steel
• Cast Iron
• Silicon Bronze
• Primary Input Voltage: 240v Single Phase
• Supply Plug: 10 Amp
• Rated Input Power: 7.1kVA
• Ieff: 9.8A
• Rated Output: 30A/15.5V - 180A/23.0V
• No Load Voltage: 62V
• Protection Class: IP21S
• Insulation Class: F
• Power Factor: 0.7
• Minimum Generator: 10.0kVA
• Dinse Connector: 35/50
• Standard: AS/NZ60974-1
• MIG Welding Current Range: 30-180A
• MIG Duty Cycle @ 40°C: 10% @ 180A
• MIG Wire Size Range: 0.6-0.9mm
• MIS Wire Spool Size: 1kg / 5kg
• TIG Welding Thickness Range: 1-10mm
• Drive Roller Size: 30/22
• STICK Welding Current Range: 10-160A
• STICK Duty Cycle @ 40°C: 10% @ 160A
• STICK Electrode Range: 2.5-4.0mm
• STICK Welding Thickness Range: 2-10mm
• Wire Drive: Geared
• VRD: Yes
• Spool Gun Connection: Yes
• Burnback Adjustment: Yes
• Wire Inch: Yes
• Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
• UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 2 year warranty on the VIPER 182*.
• UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service centre’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth.
We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well.
• UNIMIG’s focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind with a quality product.
• UNIMIG also offers an additional 6 months warranty free of charge when you register your product online via • the UNIMIG website. *Please note warranty only applies to the power source only
New to welding, this is a great unit and makes it possible to get great results.