• The UNIMIG Welding Goggles provide protection to your face and eyes from spatter and UV/IR radiation.
• Fitted with 2 arc sensors, the UNIMIG Welding Goggles provide 5-13 Shade control as well as GRIND mode for use when grinding.
• It is suitable for MIG, TIG (Minimum 5A) and STICK welding, as well as plasma cutting.
• The UNIMIG Welding Goggles feature ELITEVISION™ Lens Technology, ensuring you always get a clear and natural view of your surroundings and workpiece.
• The UNIMIG Welding Goggles have been designed to be versatile in their usage.
• There is room under the mask to fit an Elipse® Half-Mask P2 Respirator.
• The mask itself can also be removed so that only the goggles can be used.
• In addition, the goggles also feature an alternate elastic headband, giving you multiple options to wear the goggles as desired.
• Filter Dimensions : 171.5 X 77.5 Mm
• View Size : 110x40mm
• Arc Sensors : 2
• Classification : 1/1/1/2
• Light State : 3
• Dark State : 5-9 / 9-13
• Uv/Ir Protection : Din15
• Time From Light To Dark : 0.08ms
• Time From Dark To Light : 0.1-0.9s
• Sensitivity Delay : Adjustable (External)
• Power Supply : Solar Cells & Cr2450 Replaceable Battery
• Warranty : 2 Years
• Operating Temperature : -10˚c To 65˚c
• Storage Temperature : -20˚c To 85˚c
• Shade Control : Yes (External)
• Grind Mode : Yes (External)
• Standards : Ce, Ansi , Csa, As/Nzs
• UNIMIG Welding Goggles & Mask
• UNIMIG ROGUE™ Welding Hood
• 2 x Spare Outer Lens
• 1 x Spare Inner Lens
• Elastic Head Band
• LED Headlight
• Goggles Carry Bag
• Operating Manual
2 YEAR AUSTRALIA WIDE WARRANTY