Triton Workcentre Lite - TWX7LB
• Versatile woodworking station with a multitude of accessories for tackling any woodworking task.
• Built-in mains-isolated switch connector for connecting power tools, with knee-off stop button function.
• Easy-to-fit module inserts quickly transform the function of the Workcentre.
• Module levelling screws for simple surface level calibration result in a perfectly flat work surface.
• Positioning wheels improve manoeuvrability, for small position adjustments.
• Folds down compactly for convenient transportation.
• Versatile woodworking station with a multitude of accessories for the capacity to tackle any woodworking task
• Built-in mains isolator switch with knee-off function for connecting power tools
• Easy to fit module inserts quickly transform the Workcentre into a variety of bench-mounted tools
• Positioning wheels greatly improve manoeuvrability for small position adjustments
• Module levelling screws for perfect surface calibration
• Folds down compactly for convenient transportation and storage
• Dual T-track rails for accessory mounting compatible with leading accessory systems
• Aluminium extruded side rails for future extension accessories
• Purpose-built storage hangers for convenient and tidy storage of accessories
• Capacity - Maximum Load : 150kg
• Finish : ABS
• Folded Size - Height : 320mm
• Folded Size - Length : 1045mm
• Folded Size - Width : 730mm
• Material - Primary Construction : #45 Carbon steel
• Power 3500W
• Product Height : 910mm
• Product Length : 1045mm
• Product Weight : 30kg
• Product Width : 730mm
• Standing Size - Height : 910mm
• Standing Size - Length : 1045mm
• Standing Size - Width : 730mm
Fitted with safety ON/OFF switch. Adjustable leg height for uneven ground. Compatible with all Triton Router Tables. Folds down for storage.
Triton Router ...Fitted with safety ON/OFF switch. Adjustable leg height for un...
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!