• Robust, powder-coated, all-steel construction for long-lasting service life.
• Powerful 1000kg clamping force for controlled clamping pressure.
• Clamping range 0-955mm / 0-37 1/2".
• Foot-operated clamping allows hands-free operation.
• Extra-wide tripod base maximises stability for large workpieces.
• Reversible sliding jaws allow extra-wide 955mm / 37 1/2" clamping width capacity
• Urethane jaw facings provide protective, slip-resistant grip
• Foot-operated clamping frees hands for full control of the job
• Improved frame and leg design allows setting up and folding down in seconds
• Stand-alone design allows 360° access to the work
• Tripod base for stability and safe operation on uneven surfaces
• Lock / release switch allows fast, trouble-free release of the jaws
• Quick release legs for safe and quick assembly
• Powerful 1000kg clamping force & 200kg capacity
• Capacity - Maximum Load : 200kg
• Clamping Force : 1000kg
• Clamping Method : Foot operated
• Finish : Painted
• Folded Size - Height : 295mm
• Folded Size - Length : 810mm
• Folded Size - Width : 330mm
• Material - Primary Construction : Steel
• Product Height : 980mm
• Product Length : 880mm
• Product Weight : 14.5kg
• Product Width 860mm
• What's in the box - 01 : 1 x Superjaws & 1 x Manual
3 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Easy to use, strong, sturdy. Should have bought it sooner. Always wanted one. Great.
Saw it on April Wilkinson’s Vlog. Geeat!
The Triton Superjaws is the tool I use every time I am doing something in the shed. Purchasing this couldn't be any easier and super fast delivery. I will be returning again as Just Tools is now my go to Tool Shop!
Great tool,great price and super fast delivery.
The SJA100E series model is the cheapest on the market that I could find and was advertised at Just Tools. This model is not as well marketed overall as the SJA200 series elsewhere, which is more expensive (about $60) and as far as I can see, has the holes in the sides for the support tray, along with the advertised engineers and logging jaws accessories.
But contacting the Australian Triton supplier, I was advised the 100E model supersedes the 200 model and that the engineers and logging jaws will attach also. Stating this, the 100E series is a good purchase. I don’t really need the support tray. The unit folds up and is not too heavy. The jaw strength is as they say it is. An item I never considered I would need, but now would not do without.
the stand is very sturdy and grips really well, packs away easily