• Precision contractor saw module designed for use with the Workcentre TWX7, resulting in a full-featured saw table capable of professional results.
• Powerful 1800W motor and precision 254mm TCT blade.
• Accurate 86mm blade height adjustment and 0-45° bevel angle adjustment for performing complex bevel cuts.
• Protractor gauge and rip fence for performing rip cuts, cross cuts and mitre cuts.
• Dust extraction port located below the table surface for efficient, unobtrusive dust removal.
• Easy to assemble and configure and fully supported by optional accessories for extending functionality.
• Powerful 1800W motor and precision 254mm TCT blade easily performs a multitude of sawing tasks
• Includes protractor gauge for precise cross cutting and mitre cutting
• Rip fence with built in T-slot for precision rip cuts and accessory support
• Dual dust extraction ports for cleaner safer operation
• Table surface hand slots for ease of module removal
• Adjustable bevel angle for precise 0-45° bevel cuts
• Includes push-stick for safe control of the workpiece near the blade
• Bevel Range: 0-45°
• Blade Diameter: 254mm
• Blade Type: 40TCT
• Bore Diameter Blade: 30mm
• Cut Capacity - 45°: 59.5mm
• Cut Capacity - 90°: 86mm
• Cut Capacity - Rip: 775mm
• No Load Speed: 4500rpm
• Power: 1800W
• Product Weight: 14.66kg
• Standard: ATB EN847 - 1 Compliant
• Table Height: 290mm
• Table Size: 660 x 410 mm
• Table in picture not included
Triton Contractor Saw Module - Instructions
Precision contractor saw module designed for use with the Work...
Triton TWX7 Workcentre: Table Saw Module
Check out the Triton TWX7 Workcentre Table Saw Module. Take a ...
How to Tighten the Fence clamps on a Triton TWX7 Workcentre
The dual locking fence clamps on the Triton TWX7 Workcentre ca...