Triton 2400W Dual Mode 1/2" Precision Plunge Router #TRA001
• 1/2" and 1/4" collets
• 2400W-3-1/4hp motor provides enough power for even the toughest timbers
• Automatic spindle lock engages only power switch cover is closed
• Soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types
• Single button switches from plunge to fixed based router with rack and pinion adjustment
• Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range
• Above the table, single wrench bit change for quick and easy bit changes
• Electronic speed control ensures a fine finish on all materials
• Removable plunge spring for easy bit adjustment when table mounted
• 3-stage turret with direct reading scales for precise pre-set cut depths
• Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone and assists dust extraction
• Multi-function fence provides optimum control for hand-held use and circle cutting
• Quick-fit pins for fast fitment and removal from the fence and RTA300 Router Table
• Side air vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table
• Excellent dust extraction for a cleaner, safer working environment
• Easy access brushes allows the end user to change worn brushes
• Single wrench bit change through the base is achieved with the automatic spindle lock
• Safety Switch Shutter locks closed in bit-change mode to prevent router being switched on
• 1/2" and 1/4" collets
• Depth Adjustment : Micro winder
• Electronic Speed Maintenance : Yes
• No Load Speed : 20,000rpm
• Plunge Range : 0 - 68mm
• Power : 2400W
• Power On Indicator : Neon
• Product Height : 310mm
• Product Length : 180mm
• Product Weight : 6.3kg
• Product Width : 300mm
• Safety Power Switch : Yes
• Sound Pressure LP : 89.8 dB
• Sound Power LW : 100.8 dB
• Speed Maintenance Under Load : 8,000 - 20,000rpm
• Compatible with 01 : DCA300
• Compatible with 02 : RTA300
• Compatible with 03 : BJA300
• Table height winder
• 1/2" collet
• 1/4" collet
• Multi-function fence
• Collet wrench
Triton 2400W Dual Mode 1/2" Precision Plunge Router #TRA001 @ Just Tools Australia Web link: http://www.justtools.com.au/prod6898.htm Features • Powerful 2400W (3.25Hp) electronically controlled motor. Single spanner 'above table' cutter changing. • Automatic shaft lock and power lock-off during cutter change mode. • Fast plunge depth adjustment with winder handle and fine depth adjustment with micro winder. • Quick switching to conventional plunge mode. Removable plunge spring for easy lifting and adjustment. • Effective dust port. Specifications • Collets: 1/2" & 12mm • Through-base, single spanner action bit change • Variable speed; Soft start; Lock-on & lock-off button • Free plunge, micro winder & winder handle rack & pinion • Dust extraction port • Power: 2400W (3.25Hp) • Speed: 8,000 - 21,000prm speed maintenance under load • Depth adjustment: Free plunge, micro winder & winder handle rack & pinion • Weight: 6kg approx • Depth Adjustment: 1. Conventional 'free' plunge 2. Micro winder 3. Winder handle • Plunge Range: 0 - 68mm • Bit Changes: Through-base, single spanner action, auto shaft lock • Micro Adjustment: Infinite • Spindle Lock: Auto • Collets: 1/2" & 12mm 12 MONTHS 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Triton 2400W D...Triton 2400W Dual Mode 1/2" Precision Plunge Router #TRA001 @ ...
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
In the words of Tina Turner..."Simply the Best!!!"
Posted by Murray Coleman on 4th Jul 2017
This router (TRA001) has all the power you'll ever need...and some!! I have it fixed to a table and with the dual collets and its ease of changing bits, this is truly a remarkable machine that I have no hesitation in recommending.