• 1/2" and 1/4" collets
• 2400W-3-1/4hp motor provides enough power for even the toughest timbers
• Automatic spindle lock engages only power switch cover is closed
• Soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types
• Single button switches from plunge to fixed based router with rack and pinion adjustment
• Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range
• Above the table, single wrench bit change for quick and easy bit changes
• Electronic speed control ensures a fine finish on all materials
• Removable plunge spring for easy bit adjustment when table mounted
• 3-stage turret with direct reading scales for precise pre-set cut depths
• Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone and assists dust extraction
• Multi-function fence provides optimum control for hand-held use and circle cutting
• Quick-fit pins for fast fitment and removal from the fence and RTA300 Router Table
• Side air vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table
• Excellent dust extraction for a cleaner, safer working environment
• Easy access brushes allows the end user to change worn brushes
• Single wrench bit change through the base is achieved with the automatic spindle lock
• Safety Switch Shutter locks closed in bit-change mode to prevent router being switched on
• 1/2" and 1/4" collets
• Depth Adjustment : Micro winder
• Electronic Speed Maintenance : Yes
• No Load Speed : 20,000rpm
• Plunge Range : 0 - 68mm
• Power : 2400W
• Power On Indicator : Neon
• Product Height : 310mm
• Product Length : 180mm
• Product Weight : 6.3kg
• Product Width : 300mm
• Safety Power Switch : Yes
• Sound Pressure LP : 89.8 dB
• Sound Power LW : 100.8 dB
• Speed Maintenance Under Load : 8,000 - 20,000rpm
• Compatible with 01 : DCA300
• Compatible with 02 : RTA300
• Compatible with 03 : BJA300
• Table height winder
• 1/2" collet
• 1/4" collet
• Multi-function fence
• Collet wrench
Triton 2400W Dual Mode 1/2" Precision Plunge Router #TRA001 @ Just Tools Australia
Triton 2400W Dual Mode 1/2" Precision Plunge Router #TRA001 @ ...
Craft Life with Altitude; Peter Steltzner from Rabbit on the Roof
For many of our Masters of Wood, making a living from working ...
Triton Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router TRA001
Powerful 2400W / 3-1/4hp electronically controlled motor. Sing...
easily set up under table love the fine adjustment
very pleased with the router so far. As always i need to practice using the different ways to set up the machine to what i have been use to.
I installed tra001 to the table rta300 replacing hitachi tr12. It is quiet, powerful and very easy to adjust the cutting depth accurately, very easy to change bits. Two things so far I thought could be improved: the rta300 should be preholed for the table height winder; and the user manual should use large text size and give more details of each operation. For example, to move the collet protruding the base you must turn the machine power switch to “off” position. But when the router is installed on the table, this power switch normally keeps on, instead using the switch on the table. This is not mentioned on the manual.
Seems like a good bit of kit. Very quick delivery.
Excellent quality fast delivery
This TRA001 was to replace my first TRA001 which I had some problems with, but I would not hesitate to buy another TRA001. It serves my purpose 100%. Having said all that I might be able to fix my old TRA001 with new parts that arrived today
Great to use
Great value delivered at warp speed and works
I have not used it yet, but it is a triton & so is a great product.
This router (TRA001) has all the power you'll ever need...and some!! I have it fixed to a table and with the dual collets and its ease of changing bits, this is truly a remarkable machine that I have no hesitation in recommending.