Triton 235mm (9-1/4") Circular Saw 2000w - TSA001
• Pre-set bevel stops for quick and precise bevel adjustment to 5 common angles, with an over-ride button to enable free-range adjustment.
• Repositionable height lever provides quick height adjustment, which can be fine-tuned using a micro adjustment knob.
• Strong, die-cast base ensures this is the saw most suited for bench mounting.
• 2000W Motor provides extra power for smooth and accurate cuts
• Bevelling to 45° with indents at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° for quick and easy setting
• Micro angle adjustment for precise setting of the saw blade
• Die-cast aluminium base plate for maximum rigidity when table-mounted
• Micro adjuster for accurate blade height fine tuning
• Easy access brushes allows changing of worn brushes
• Steel return lever for easy access and control of the lower guard
• Front handle for solid grip and control
• Dust extraction port for easy connection to a dust collection system
• Bevel Range : 0 - 45°
• Bore Diameter : 25mm
• Cut Capacity - 45° : 58mm
• Cut Capacity - 90° : 82mm
• Depth Adjustment : 0° - 82mm and 45° - 58mm
• Dust Extraction : Yes
• Material - Primary Construction : Steel Alloy
• Max Cutting Depth : 82mm
• Micro Adjustment : Yes
• No Load Speed : 4,100rpm
• Power : 2000W
• Product Height : 270mm
• Product Length : 470mm
• Product Weight : 8kg
• Product Width : 290mm
• Sound Pressure LP : 100.3dB
• Sound Power LW : 113.29dB
• Teeth-Segments Per Inch : 40 TCT
• Compatible with 01 : WCA201
• Compatible with 02 : TCB100
• Cut Capacity - Max : 82mm
• Blade Diameter : 235mm
• Rip fence
• 40 TCT blade
• Blade adjustment spanner
• 17-position depth control for precise material removal, lock-off switch and low-vibration front handle for added comfort.
• Left or right rear dust extraction. Power indicator.
• Removable blade drum system allows fitment of interchangeable sanding drum.
• Cutting capacities: width 82mm, depth 3mm.
• Weight 3.9kg.
• Comes with a Sanding Drum for Belt Style Sanding that exchanges with the cutterblock.
• The TRPUL comes with a side fence, spare drive belt and a clip-in chippings spout.
• The soleplate is finely machined, with a 'park-able' sprung safety foot and three different size chamfering grooves in the front sole section.
• The aluminium cutterblock is withdrawn for blade changing and accepts reversible, disposable 82mm blades.
• A spindle lock and spanner are used for this.
• 0 - 3mm Adjustable depth of cut allows removal in one pass
• Variable speed control adjusts the drum speed to suit the material
• 3-Blade drum provides a higher rate of material removal (46,500 cuts per minute)
• Bail handle for improved ergonomics and increased control
• Left or right rear dust extraction allows the dust/chips to be directed to either side of the workpiece
• Drum guard protects against exposed blades when rebating
• Spindle lock button for easy drum changes
• Parking stand protects the blades and workpiece from damage on run down
• Power-on neon increases operator safety
• Blade Type: 3 x Reversible HSS
• Cuts Per Minute CPM: 46,500cpm
• Material - Primary Construction: Aluminium
• No Load Speed: 15,500rpm
• Planing Depth: 0 - 3mm
• Planing Width: 82mm
• Power: 750W
• Power On Indicator
• Product Height: 165mm
• Product Length: 300mm
• Product Weight: 3.9kg
• Product Width: 170mm
• Sound Power LW: 98dB
• Sound Pressure LP: 87dB
• Sanding drum with sanding sleeve
• Planing drum (HSS 3 blade) on machine
• Dust extraction bag and adaptor
• Guide fence