• Pre-set bevel stops for quick and precise bevel adjustment to 5 common angles, with an over-ride button to enable free-range adjustment.
• Repositionable height lever provides quick height adjustment, which can be fine-tuned using a micro adjustment knob.
• Strong, die-cast base ensures this is the saw most suited for bench mounting.
• 2000W Motor provides extra power for smooth and accurate cuts
• Bevelling to 45° with indents at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° for quick and easy setting
• Micro angle adjustment for precise setting of the saw blade
• Die-cast aluminium base plate for maximum rigidity when table-mounted
• Micro adjuster for accurate blade height fine tuning
• Easy access brushes allows changing of worn brushes
• Steel return lever for easy access and control of the lower guard
• Front handle for solid grip and control
• Dust extraction port for easy connection to a dust collection system
• Bevel Range : 0 - 45°
• Bore Diameter : 25mm
• Cut Capacity - 45° : 58mm
• Cut Capacity - 90° : 82mm
• Depth Adjustment : 0° - 82mm and 45° - 58mm
• Dust Extraction : Yes
• Material - Primary Construction : Steel Alloy
• Max Cutting Depth : 82mm
• Micro Adjustment : Yes
• No Load Speed : 4,100rpm
• Power : 2000W
• Product Height : 270mm
• Product Length : 470mm
• Product Weight : 8kg
• Product Width : 290mm
• Sound Pressure LP : 100.3dB
• Sound Power LW : 113.29dB
• Teeth-Segments Per Inch : 40 TCT
• Compatible with 01 : WCA201
• Compatible with 02 : TCB100
• Cut Capacity - Max : 82mm
• Blade Diameter : 235mm
• Rip fence
• 40 TCT blade
• Blade adjustment spanner
Replacement saw as per original
Great easy and speedy service
should have bought this saw years ago,instead of stuffing around with saws that were not designed for the work centre but in saying this the old ryobi 71/4 saw has done me well but i am glad i decided to upgrade the saw and pension the old one off cheers.
Have waited a while to get this to replace my 11 year old generic saw. Proper job:-).