• Strong and lightweight construction.
• Laser sighting for accuracy and safety.
• Powerful 1800W (2-1/2hp) motor makes light work of tough cutting tasks.
• Bevel cuts from 0°-45°.
• Ergonomically designed casings and handles for operator comfort.
• Laser line generator for increased accuracy, safety and maximum productivity
• Rubber-coated return lever for easy access and control of the lower guard
• Front bail handle offers greater grip and control at various operating angles
• Bevelling to 45° increases range of adjustment
• Quick access brushes enables brushes to be changed quickly and easily
• Dust extraction port for easy connection to a dust collection system
• 1800W / 2-1/2hp motor provides enough power for even the toughest timbers
• Bevel Range 0, 15, 30 and 45°
• Blade Diameter 185mm
• Blade Type TCT
• Bore Diameter 20mm
• Cut Capacity - 45° 39mm
• Cut Capacity - 90° 63mm
• Cut Capacity - Max 63mm
• Depth Adjustment 0° - 63mm and 45° - 39mm
• Material - Primary Construction Aluminium
• Max Cutting Depth 63mm
• No Load Speed 5000rpm
• Power 1800W
• Product Height 290mm
• Product Length 325mm
• Product Weight 5.1kg
• Product Width 260mm
• Sound Power LW 109.1dB
• Sound Pressure LP 98.1dB
• Teeth / Segments Per Inch 24 TCT
• 24TCT blade
• Parallel guide
• Pin wrench and hex key
• Dust extraction adaptor
Plenty of power, cuts clean and straight, but very heavy at nearly 5 kilos