• Strong and lightweight construction.
• Laser sighting for accuracy and safety.
• Powerful 1800W (2-1/2hp) motor makes light work of tough cutting tasks.
• Bevel cuts from 0°-45°.
• Ergonomically designed casings and handles for operator comfort.
• Laser line generator for increased accuracy, safety and maximum productivity
• Rubber-coated return lever for easy access and control of the lower guard
• Front bail handle offers greater grip and control at various operating angles
• Bevelling to 45° increases range of adjustment
• Quick access brushes enables brushes to be changed quickly and easily
• Dust extraction port for easy connection to a dust collection system
• 1800W / 2-1/2hp motor provides enough power for even the toughest timbers
• Bevel Range 0, 15, 30 and 45°
• Blade Diameter 185mm
• Blade Type TCT
• Bore Diameter 20mm
• Cut Capacity - 45° 39mm
• Cut Capacity - 90° 63mm
• Cut Capacity - Max 63mm
• Depth Adjustment 0° - 63mm and 45° - 39mm
• Material - Primary Construction Aluminium
• Max Cutting Depth 63mm
• No Load Speed 5000rpm
• Power 1800W
• Product Height 290mm
• Product Length 325mm
• Product Weight 5.1kg
• Product Width 260mm
• Sound Power LW 109.1dB
• Sound Pressure LP 98.1dB
• Teeth / Segments Per Inch 24 TCT
• 24TCT blade
• Parallel guide
• Pin wrench and hex key
• Dust extraction adaptor
For the cost of this product the quality is very good BUT I mark down this saw as there is no dust catcher/filter supplied.
Good saw, well balanced.
My first dealings with JustTools. Will be happy to buy from them again.
Plenty of power, cuts clean and straight, but very heavy at nearly 5 kilos