• The Unibase enables routers with non-standard guide bush fittings to accept the range of Trend guide bushes.
• It will fit directly to most routers.
• Line-up pin used with a 16mm plastic bush to ensure concentricity of the cutter to the guide bush when fitting the sub-base.
• Suits collet sizes 1/4 inch, 8mm, 12mm and 1/2 inch.
• Instructions for fitting
• The line-up pin fits into the collet and is plunged through the router base.
• The line-up bush is fitted into the Unibase and secured.
• This is then placed over the line-up pin and rotated in order to line up the fixing holes.
• The Unibase screws are tightened and then the line-up bush can be replaced with any choice of Trend guide bushes.
• These range from 10mm up to 30mm (GB10 - GB32)
• 2 x Line-up pins
• 1 x Guide bush
• 1 x Fixing screw pack
• Diameter 170 mm
• Thickness 8 mm