• Allows up and down and side to side movement for easy positioning and fixing of door, panels and plasterboard.
• Foot operated lifter to support door while fitting into door frame.
• Foot operated freeing up the users hands.
• 360 degree rotation.
• Lifts door 60mm (2-3/8 inch) high and maximum weight 75 kg (165 lbs).
• Made from metal with non marring foot pad.
• Raises up parallel.
• Extra care needed with veneered doors.
• No need to use a chisel and bolster.
• Ideal for carpenters, plasterers and drywall fixer
• Lifts to height 60 mm
• Maximum door weight 75 kg
• Size 315 mm x 80 mm x 80 mm
• Weight 688 g
Good product, but the non- slip rubber pad for the swivel base is too thin and does not contact the floor. Also the adhesive does not retain the pad in place.
removed and replaced a door for maintenance lifter worked well. The only issue I found was trying to find the best spot to fit it under the door to get it to balance. Once that was done went well.
Great little tool for solid doors
Thank god for small mercies is all I can say. This unit came in so handy as I had to work on my front door, which is over sized and solid!!!! This tool made lite work of the project and would I highly recommend it. I can now plan ahead other projects knowing it will play a huge part and not have to schedule another pair of hands which are sometimes not available.
Excellent product takes the hard work out of pulling a heavy door up by your self