• A template to allow routing or drilling of 32mm centre holes for 5mm diameter shelf supports.
• The template is a clear plastic with an adjustable clamping bar with two locking knobs.
• Supplied with twelve 5mm metal shelf supports, one alloy knurled index pin and a 9.5mm diameter guide bush.
• Allows holes to be positioned from 10mm to 64mm from edge of board.
• This template can be used to add existing holes to a unit, or for user made shelves, the index lines to allow for easy setting up.
• Template can also be used with a power drill and an accessory quick release 5mm shelf support drill bit guide Ref. SNAP/SS/5MM or TEMP/SSD/5MM . This bit has a lip and spur drill fitted for drilling blind holes.
• Requires two clamps and 5mm TCT router dowel drill Ref. 61/05 or C174.
• 12 x Plain Metal Shelf Supports
• 1 x Knurled Index Pin
• 1 x 9.5mm (3/8") Template Guide Bush