• For fast and accurate joining of timber and plywood giving strong instant joints.
• Supplied with two bases short and long. Long base is used on edge of component, short base allows jointing into corners for refurbishment work.
• Solid bushes with variable pitch of 18mm to 54mm with sight arrows to aid pitch setting.
• Use on timber, MDF, plywood and blockboard.
• Allows a variety of joints to be created individually.
• Uses square drive self tapping screws.
• Workpiece can be handled immediately after gluing & screwing creating time saving benefits.
• Requires a clamp to secure mini pocket hole jig to component.
• Material thickness min. 16 mm
• Material thickness max. 38 mm
• Material width min. 38 mm
• Hole pitch 18 mm-54 mm
• Drill diameter 9.5 mm
• Square drive bit size No.2
• Screw sizes No.7 x 30 mm
• 50 x Dome head screws
• 1 x Long base
• 1 x Short base
• 1 x HSS drill bit with collar
• 1 x 150mm Square drive bit
• 1 x Hex key 4mm A/F
• 1 x Hex key 2.5mm A/F
1 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY