• Handheld scribing tool for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depth etc.
• Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 1mm to 40mm giving full flexibility.
• Use for a multitude of applications including hanging doors, installing worktops, plinths & skirting, architraves, flooring, window boards, panelling, shop fitting and tiling.
• Can be used as a marking gauge.
• Thin guide plate (0.5mm) for access into narrow gaps ensuing full versatility.
• Flat base ensures object surface remains in contact ensuring a consistent scribe.
• Knurled foregrip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 50mm projection.
• Thumb wheel fine adjustment.
• Marks narrow pencil line of 0.7mm width ensuring accuracy.
• Includes 3 x 2H Lead Refills (in plastic container)
• Patent pending EP11754466.8 and US13/768,173.
• Graphite width : 0.7mm
• Graphite grade : 2H
• Hanging Doors
• Plinths & Skirting
• Window Boards
• Shop Fitting
Fantastic tool, best scriber on the market. Love it
There is up to 5mm play in the pencil. When you set the height it may widen or narrow up to 5mm. Totally unreliable. I won't be using it again.