• The Combination Router Base is a retro fit, quick change, multi-functional router base designed to:
• Increase the overall versatility of the router.
• Improve the quality of finish of every routing pass.
• Reduce the possibility of error.
• Increase stability during routing.
• Increase the level of precision achieved.
• Save set up time between tasks.
• Save space on storing hand made jigs.
• The CRB has seven functions -
1. An offset base plate
2. router compass from 19mm to 224mm radius
3. Adjustable trenching with a clamp guide with 40mm micro adjustment
4. Adjustable anti-tilt support
5. Adjustable mortising of timber from 50mm to 200mm width
6. Adjustable false panel groove copier and
7. Also enhances the Varijig frame system as an anti-tilt device when used with routers that can accept Euro style guide bushes (a special guide bush ref GB40/B is required).
• The CRB will fit most routers with two 8mm, 10mm and 12mm fence rod holes at centres of 78mm to 130mm.
• An accessory quick fit edge trimming base is available for trimming lipping up to 16mm wide and 6mm projection, ref. CRB/TB.
• Larger circles can be accommodated by using Accessory extension rods ref. N/COMPASS/AEX to increase radius by 560mm.
• Design Reg. No. 3003693.
• 1 x Plastic base plate with handle
• 1 x Bridge
• 2 x Rods 8mm dia x 270mm
• 1 x Bridge shim pack (2x2mm, 1x2mm, 1x1mm, 1x0.5mm)
• 1 x Scale
• 1 x Pivot pin
• 1 x Pair of mortise pillars