• Will Sharpen from 3mm up to 22mm bits
• Handle all angles from 90, 118, 120, 135, etc
• Gives both a cutting angle and a clearance angle
• Easily repeatable
• Fits all Tormek machines. Old or new, large or small
• Made in Sweden
• Highest quality
* grinder not included
Flexibility and Precision
• The chisel edge comes to a point and will not walk. Bores a round, straight hole with close tolerances.
Always equal cutting edges
• The two cutting edges are sharpened symmetrically and work in perfect unison which prolongs the life of the drill.
Sharpens all point angles
• It can be set at any angle between 90° and 150°.
Always the right clearance angle
• The optimal clearance angle can be set according to each drilling requirement to 7°, 9°, 11°or 14°.
Sharpens all drill sizes
• One and the same drill holder copes with drills from 3 mm (1/8") to 22 mm (7/8"). No change of chuck required.
the DBS-22 is excellent for sharpening drills. aThe drill that I sharpened first was a 13mm which was quite dull. After sharpening it I drilled a test hole in a scrap piece of Myrtle. The hole had no tearout at the top and the inside surface was smooth all round. I probably would not bother to sharpen drills smaller than 8 or 10 mm with it because of the time it takes to setup.
This sharpening tool does the best job I have done. It does take a little more time to setup but the finish is better than factory and most other sharpening tools/jigs
It works as advertised, just need to watch the Tormek you tube presentation to make it work as the manual is limited.
Easy to use and works superbly (even on my cheap Scheppach Tiger 2500). The instructions are easy to follow and there are lots of online videos for assistance if needed. The components are nicely machined. My drill bits took some time to sharpen to get the correct angles. Resharpening will however be very quick.