• Customize your own water cooled sharpening system with Tormek T-8 Custom.
• This package enables you to create your own Tormek sharpening system, with your favorite accessories.
• Just add grinding wheel, honing wheel, the right jigs and your own creativity.
• Create your own sharpening system.
• Grinding wheel and honing wheel not included.
• Sharpen all your edge tools.
• Water cooled sharpening with no risk of overheating the steel.
• Exact replication – sharpen your tools with unbeatable precision.
• Solid zinc frame and integrated mounts for controllable and accurate sharpening.
• Powerful industrial AC motor for continuous use.
Ultimate Water-Cooled Grinder/Sharpener!
• The T8 builds on the quality of the T7 and adds new features for precision and reliability.
New Innovations Include
• Cast Zinc Top, Frame and Motor Mount
• Cast Zinc Internal Drive Wheel
• Machined Tool Rest Mounts that are Integral to the Cast Housing
• Tighter Tolerances on Tool Rest Mounts
• Height Adjusting Water Tray
• Channeled Water Flow
• Removable Water Tray Scraper with Magnet
• Relocated Cord for Easier Machine Rotation
• The T8 has Tormek's Quality Guarantee
• For those that understand quality and versatility, there is no substitute to Tormek quality.
• The T8 has a 8 year manufacturer’s warranty that shows Tormek's long term commitment to quality.
• By purchasing a Tormek you are making a long term commitment to sharp tools and knives, and Tormek will be there to back it up.
The T8 has Tormek's Repeatability
• The key word when sharpening the Tormek way is repeatability.
• The tools are guided in jigs so you remove only a minute fraction of the steel at each sharpening.
• Even complicated shapes like fingernail turning gouges, spoon carving gouges and oval skew chisels with a radius edge are easily sharpened to fit your needs.
• Once the shape is created, you can resharpen quickly and easily. And all of the Tormek Jigs work on the T8.
The T8 has Tormek's Reliability and Safety
• There is no worry about taking the temper out of your tool.
• In addition, there is no grinding dust, the steel particles are deposited into the water trough.
• And with the low speed, you can fully control the sharpening.
• Buying a Tormek is a safe investment in quality and performance.
• Made in Sweden.
• TORMEK T-8 maximises the precision thanks to the revolutionary fully cast housing which guarantees minimal play for the Universal support.
• This gives you the best conditions possible to succeed with your sharpening.
• Tormek's unique drive system is efficient and manages to hold a constant speed, even under full load.
• The machine features a number of elaborated details, like instant stone locking with EzyLock, water trough with lift and a removable magnet scraper for efficient cleansing.
• Housing: Cast Zinc Top, Frame, Motor Mount and Internal Drive Wheel with ABS Plastic Sides
• Main shaft, nut and washer in stainless steel
• Carrying handle
• Motor duty: Continuous Duty 200w
• Running speed: 90 RPM
• Width: 270 mm
• Depth: 270 mm
• Height: 330 mm
• Weight: 14.82kg
8 YEAR WARRANTY
• Tormek T-8 Original has 8-year warranty, 5 years + 3 years, upon registration at tormek.com.
• Including professional use.
Tormek T-8 Custom - Create Your Own Sharpening System
Customize your own water cooled sharpening system with Tormek ...
Tormek T-8 sharpening system: Getting Started with Alan Holtham
Alan Holtham, English woodturner and journalist, shows you ste...
Sharpen knives with Tormek's Knife Jig SVM-45
For most knives. Width 45 mm (1¾"). Long knives need to be sti...
1. Sharpening Techniques for Woodturners – with Nick Agar – Introduction
In this series of 8 episodes, Nick Agar, professional woodturn...
6. Tormek’s Grinding Wheels for the Woodturner – with Nick Agar
Nick Agar, professional woodturner, goes through the different...