• For carving and carpenter's axes.
• Max. axe size 170 mm (6 1/2").
• Adjusting the axe jig
• The jig comprises a clamp with a rubber lined, wedge shaped stop, which holds the axe in a fixed position towards the grindstone. The clamp works on the Universal Support, on which it slides across the stone.
• The jig is designed so that the rotation of the stone presses the axe firmly into the jig.
• You only need to hold and guide the axe with your hands.
• This jig only works with the stone running towards the edge.
• If necessary, the honing wheel can be removed to allow clearance for the axe handle.