• The Tormek Japanese Waterstone is 4000 grit and delivers a mirror finish with hardly any visible marks.
• Since it is made to create the finest surface, it has a limited steel removal capacity and cannot be used for shaping a tool.
• It excels at sharpening hand tools like carving tools, knives, scissors, plane irons and wood chisels where a minimum of steel removal is needed and a superior surface finish is demanded.
• Its unique composition gives the stone an extremely long life.
• Since the surface left by the Japanese Waterstone is so fine, we do not recommend honing afterwards on the leather honing wheel.
• Diameter Ø : 250mm
• Grit size : 4000
• Fits Tormek T-7, Tormek T-8 & previous Tormek Models with a 250mm Stone Diameter.
very happy with stone and service