Just Tools Australia
• Not all items displayed on the website are in-stock & are required to be ordered in from our supplier. Sorry for the inconvenience.
• All transactions are in Australian dollars
• Pricing: While all efforts are made to check pricing and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and Just Tools reserves the right to decline online & in-store orders arising from such errors.
• This website supports Secure Socket Layers of 256bit or greater
1. Agreement deemed by use
Use of this Website ("site") deems your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of use ("terms and conditions") listed below.
2. Use of Materials, Graphics, and Text from this Site.
(a) This site is owned and operatedby Just Tools. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in this site are presented for the purposes of promoting Just Tools products and providing information about Just Tools to suppliers and the general public.
(b) No material from Just Tools on this site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Just Tools may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way save for the following exception.
(c) Use of any material in this site on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
(d) All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Just Tools
(e) All other rights are reserved by Just Tools as the copyright owner.
3. Products Promoted,Contract Development, Upload Pricing Errors & FireFox/Netscape Program Errors
(a) Prices listed on this site and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by Just Tools. Just Tools reserves the right to vary or modify the information in the site without notice.
(b) NetScape 8.1/Firefox/Chrome/Safari Bug.
Firstly, the site works perfectly in FireFox 1.5 and Internet Explorer. Netscape 8.1 is BASED on Both these browsers (you can actually switch between the two rendering engines in Netscape at will.. When you switch to the IE engine your site works fine, when you switch the Firefox engine the error can be seen. (error = all prices the same)
Thus, all online orders generated with the above versions of FireFox/Netscape or non-upgraded versions are void & will not be processed.
Just Tools will contact you via email or phone in regards to this error & explain this error in more detail.
(c) If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price online due to automatic upload errors, your order will be cancelled & all payments refunded to the original payment option. We will contact you via email to advise of this process.
(d) Price of item is incorrect due to customers computer scripting errors found in Internet Explorer & FireFox & Safari.
The only possibility of that happening would be that the code for the price of the product that gets submitted to the checkout has been modified.
The code generated for submitting the information to the Checkout gets created on the customers computer. The script on your website is functioning correctly, so it is safe to say that the problem occurred on the customers computer.
Could you please advise the customer to press “CTRL + F5” on his keyboard whilst on that specific page to force the refresh of his page. The browser may have loaded with corrupted scripting. This will ensure that the data get reloaded from your host, not from his local browser data.
If an item's price is incorrect due to the above scripting error, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Any orders placed that have automated upload pricing errors shall be refunded immediately, order cancelled & email with explanation advised. We have the right to withdraw & cancel order if an error of this sort has been processed.
Mistakes: While all efforts are made to check pricing and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and Just Tools reserves the right to decline orders arising from such errors.
4. Limitation of Liability
(a) You waive and release Just Tools, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this site.
(b) Just Tools, its servants or agents shall not, under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use, the materials in this site. This limitation of liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business or other profits.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter.
All electrical products contained and sold from this site are covered for a limited period of time by the manufacturers of the product or Just Tools suppliers.
Without exception, all electrical items sold have a minimum manufacturers warranty period of 1 year. Just Tools abides by manufacturers warranty terms and conditions including the right to repair or replace at the sole discretion of the manufacturer where a product is found to have become faulty during its warranty period. In the event that an item is found to be damaged or faulty upon delivery, the customer is to contact our Sales number within 24 hrs to report such. Depending on the circumstances, the item may be replaced or repaired. Should the product be found to be faulty after 7 days from purchase then the manufacturers warranty terms will apply and a service call be arranged with the supplier for the customer. A return shipping will always apply to change of mind return requests. Approval of 'change of mind' return requests is at the sole discretion of Just Tools. These fees do not apply to products for return suffering a genuine manufacturers fault or delivery damage reported within the specified time frames.
Site Warranty Disclaimer
This site is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Just Tools disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Just Tools does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Just Tools does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Just Tools shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Just Tools has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Typographical & Upload Errors
In the event that a Just Tools product is mistakenly listed or due to uploaded error at an incorrect price, Just Tools reserves the right to refuse, place on hold or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Just Tools reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Just Tools shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. Any orders paid via PayPal payment will immediately be refunded full amount of order (including freight) or for incorrectly priced product.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Just Tools without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Just Tools may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Just Tools.
Just Tools employs sophisticated fraud detection software and will report all instances of fraud, attempted or otherwise to the appropriate state and federal law enforcement authorities. There are means by which a suspected transaction can be traced to a transaction location and a fraudsters identity obtained. Any type of fraud including credit card, email and telephone deception will not be tolerated and those individuals will be pursued without exception. Just Tools also employs the services of debt recovery and private enquiry agents across Australia and will pursue any customer that has fraudulent obtained product from this site or not paid for the same products and services. Due to the high rate of online fraud, Just Tools reserves the right to request for additional information to establish the legitimacy of any potential customer including but not limited to copies of credit cards details & signatures, drivers licences, acceptable proof of identity, confirmation of tenancy and reference checks.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Just Tools or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Just Tools, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Just Tools may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Just Tools, Just Tools has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Just Tools. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Just Tools seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
During Free Delivery Promotion exclusions apply as below
• Packages which exceed 1m length or over 20kgs in weight may incur a shipping charge via Star Track Express.
• Free Delivery does not apply to the state of Western Australia, Northern Territory & Norfolk Island, unless otherwise stated on individual product page to be Free Delivery.
• For orders under $50.00 in value, customer will be charged Delivery Costs unless otherwise stated on individual product page.
• Just Tools reserves the right to change or withdraw Free Delivery at any time.
Price Match Guarantee Conditions
For eligibility, the following terms and conditions need to be met;
• Product must be identical (same brand, colour, model #)
• Product must be currently advertised in print or electronic media (Including newspaper, catalogue, radio, television advertising or online)
• Product must be in stock at the competitor
• The competitors price of the product must be inclusive of delivery fees, taxes and charges
• The competitors price is lower than our price on the day the price guarantee is requested (day of purchase)
• The competitors price excludes finance, installation, bundling, rebates, cash back, coupon offers, loyalty rewards or free bonus goods.
• The competitor is located in Australia
The following exclusions apply;
• Trade/commercial quotes and/or large volume/bulk purchases
• Products for sale via auction, stock liquidations, fire sale or clearance (including EBay)
• Blemished, seconds, refurbished, damaged or ex demonstration stock
• Advertising errors where competitor has published a rectification notice
• Special event, club or membership offers, third party promotions or prices not available to the general public
• Special order products
• Just Tools reserve the right to terminate or amend the price guarantee policy at any time without notice.
CHANGE OF MIND (Restocking Fee)
• Just Tools is not lawfully obliged or required to provide a refund if you simply change your mind or find the same product somewhere else.
• There will be a restocking fee applied to customers that cancel orders that were ordered in from our supplier & on the truck to be delivered to our store.
• A 10% restocking fee will be applied to your refund or store credit.
• This Restocking Fee is place due to some of our suppliers charging us their Restocking Fee & Return Delivery Charges.
• If negotiations on the return take place, the final outcome will be determined by Just Tools.
• Postage and handling costs will not be refunded or exchanged for ‘change of mind’ requests.
• Returns for refund or change of mind can be requested via email or phone call.
• If we do agree to your 'change of mind' request, goods must be returned in their original packaging or shrink wrapped.
• The goods are required to be returned and arrive to Just Tools in new condition.
• You will required to ensure packaging on the returned goods is sufficient that they are delivered back to Just Tools in un-damaged condition.
• Damaged items will not be accepted for a refund.
• Such restocking fee may be updated from time to time by Just Tools in its sole discretion.