• Sutton Tools Cold Chisels are made of tempered steel and are used for cutting ‘cold’ metals and are not used in conjunction with heat.
• Cold chisels are used to remove waste metal when a very smooth finish is not required.
• All Sutton Tools punches are made from high quality chrome vanadium steel with a hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use.
• An ergonomic soft rubber grip provides comfort and safety.
• Soft grip handle for additional comfort and safety
• Molded knurling provides positive finger grip.
• Colour Coded for easy selection
• Made from high quality chrome vanadium steel
• Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
• Size : 10, 12, 16, 19, 25mm