• Sizes : 1.0 - 13.0mm x 0.5mm
• Surface Finish : Bright Finish - High Speed Steel
• Viper Bit Point Design is stronger & out performs a conventional drill bit.
Drills bits with a bite
• Sutton Tools presents a breakthrough in twist drill technology the revolutionary Viper Bit.
• The Viper Bit has been developed specifically for the semi-industrial tradesperson and the home handyperson.
• The 118 degree split point design is self-centering, minimising wandering when starting, ideally suited to hand held drilling.
• It also reduces the amount of thrust required to penetrate the material.
• Its precision ground flutes helps with fast chip ejection and reduces clogging.
• For sizes greater than 10mm, the shank has been reduced to 10mm to suit both 3/8 and 1/2 inch chucks.
• The Viper drill bits are manufactured from European produced M2 High Speed Steel and suitable for a wide range of material types: metal, wood and plastic.
• They are developed to deliver uncompromising performance with precise results, efficiently and effectively when it matters most.
• 118 degree Split Point.
• Self centering minimises wandering when starting.
• Reduces the amount of thrust required to penetrate the material.
• Made from M2 high speed steel offering the best combination of strength, heat and wear resistance.
• Drill sizes above 10mm & 3/8 inch feature reduced shanks to suit 10mm drill chucks.