Sutton 25pce Metric Blue Bullet Anniversary Drill Set # D102S100
Competition Details at: www.suttontools.com/celebrating100years/
• Sizes : 1.0 - 13.0mm x 0.5mm Rises
• Surface Finish : Bright Finish - High Speed Steel
• Point type : Standard
• General purpose drill bit designed for machine and hand held drilling in a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 118 degree Standard Point.
• Common point for general purpose applications.
• Made from M2 high speed steel offering the best combination of strength, heat and wear resistance.
• Parallel Shank.
• Precision engineering for accurate hole size.
• Made in Australia.
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed