• Sizes : 1.0 - 13.0mm x 0.5mm
• Surface Finish : Blue Finish - High Speed Steel
• Point type : Standard
• The Blue Bullet finish is a ferric oxide surface coating which resists chip build up on the cutting edge, reducing frictional drag, and therefore reducing heat generated.
• It greatly increases drilling life and ability, especially in ferrous materials such as steel, stainless steels, high tensile steel, alloy and tool steel.
• Sutton Tools Blue Bullet jobber drills are a general purpose drill bit designed for machine and hand held drilling ferrous metals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 118 degree Standard Point.
• Common point for general purpose applications.
• Made from M2 high speed steel offering the best combination of strength, heat and wear resistance.
• Parallel Shank.
• Precision engineering for accurate hole size.
• Made in Australia.