• Superior drilling performance
• Cobalt high speed steel (HSS)
• Precision ground from solid cobalt alloyed high speed steel for superior drilling performance.
• The higher cobalt alters the material characteristics by increasing the hardness and high resistance to abrasion.
• This type of drill is suited to drilling materials that have high toughness and tensile strength, such as cast iron, bronze, weld seams and stainless steel
• Made in Australia
• Industrial quality for drilling stainless steel and other tough materials
• 135 degree Split Point Enables accurate positioning and less drilling pressure
• Colour tempered finish enables identification of cobalt drills
• 5% cobalt formula improves abrasive & heat resistance, for increased strength at higher drilling temperatures
• 19 Sizes: 1.0 - 10mm Cobalt HSS drills in 0.5mm rises