• Sutton Tools Blue Bullet jobber drills are a general purpose drill bit designed for machine and hand held drilling ferrous metals.
• The blue finish reduces chip build up on the cutting edge and is a better choice when drilling ferrous materials.
• 118° web thinned point reduces the amount of thrust required
• Precision engineered parallel shank for accurate hole size
• Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
• Blue surface finish for ferrous applications.
• The steam oxide finish prevents chip build-up on the cutting edges and reduces cutting friction, especially in low carbon steels
• 19 Piece.
• Sizes: 1.0 – 10.0mm x 0.5mm rises
• ABS Case
• Made in Australia.