• Three permanently fixed, non fade, non leak, electrostatic stable vials for lasting accuracy.
• Powerful recessed and concealed rare earth magnets with five times more pull than ferrite magnets for use on ferrous metals.
• Suitable for normal and upside down measuring in the horizontal and vertical positions.
• Strong ribbed box frame construction with a scratch resistant electrostatic powder coating.
• Impact resistant, removable end caps with non slip pads for easy line drawing and end of level use.
• Milled measuring surfaces to improve accuracy.
• Normal position accuracy ±0.5mm/m.
• Upside down position accuracy ±0.75mm/m.
• Length: 1200mm (1.2m)