• Sidchrome's long nose pliers are precision made on numerically controlled robotic production machinery.
• Designed to grip and manipulate all types of components or wires, even in difficult to reach places.
• Perfectly finished, with no sharp edges.
• The handles have been developed with the support of specialist ergonomics laboratories, and provide maximum comfort, by taking advantage of a non-slip spatula shaped pressure area.
• Handles are highly resistant to common corrosive elements, such as petrol, acetone, chlorothene and Skydrol
• Narrow, finely serrated tips (0.8mm pitch) with pipe grip.
• An innovative, lightly sprung handle to ensure that the plier is always open and ready to work - tested to over 1,000,000 cycles!
• Newly developed Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium formulation results in very hard cutting edges (61/63HRc), delivering clean, consistent cutsSide cutter for copper and hard steel wire (max 160 kg/mm2
• Manufactured to ISO, DIN and NF 5745 standards.Supercedes Sidchrome model 28242