• Sidchrome's diagonal cutting pliers (or sidecutters) are designed to deliver the three
main requirements of professional users:
- One tool for cutting all materials
- A reduced cutting effort
- Durability and reliability
• The cutting edges are deigned to cleanly cut all types of wire, including piano wire, soft wire and modern materials.
• Maximum cutting diameter - Piano wire 1.5mm(200kg/mm2), Copper 0.7mm-3.0mm
• The long lever arm and offset pivot point lowers cutting effort by 20% .
• The handles have been developed with the support of specialist ergonomics laboratories, and provide maximum comfort, by taking advantage of a non-slip spatula shaped pressure area.
• Handles are highly resistant to common corrosive elements, such as petrol, acetone, chlorothene and Skydrol
• An innovative, lightly sprung handle to ensure that the plier is always open and ready to work - tested to over 1,000,000 cycles!
• Newly developed Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium formulation results in very hard cutting edges (61/63HRc), delivering clean, consistent cuts
• Manufactured to ISO, DIN and NF 5749 standards