• Long lever arm with an offset pivot point provides minimum cutting effort
• Newly developed Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium formulation results in =very hard cutting edges (61/63HRc), delivering clean, consistent cuts
• Cutting edge designed to cut all types of wire, including piano wire, soft wire and modern materials
• The handles have been developed with the support of specialist ergonomics laboratories, and provide maximum comfort, by taking advantage of a non-slip spatula shaped pressure area.
• Handles are highly resistant to common corrosive elements, such as petrol, acetone, chlorothene and Skydrol
• An innovative, lightly sprung handle to ensure that the plier is always open and ready to work - tested to over 1,000,000 cycles!
• Manufactured in France to ISO, DIN and NF 5746 specification
These are really made well. I like the handles which are comfortable to use. For 180mm pliers is has a compact head which I like for getting into tight spaces. I am not keen on the spring type action for the handles, and removed it to convert the pliers back to a more traditional type, which I am happy with. This is personal choice matter.