• Long lever arm with an offset pivot point provides minimum cutting effort
• Newly developed Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium formulation results in very hard cutting edges (61/63HRc), delivering clean, consistent cuts
• Cutting edge designed to cut all types of wire, including piano wire, soft wire and modern materials
• The handles have been developed with the support of specialist ergonomics laboratories, and provide maximum comfort, by taking advantage of a non-slip spatula shaped pressure area.
• Handles are highly resistant to common corrosive elements, such as petrol, acetone, chlorothene and SkydrolAn innovative,
• Lightly sprung handle to ensure that the plier is always open and ready to work - tested to over 1,000,000 cycles!
• Manufactured in France to ISO, DIN and NF 5746 specifications