• Long lever arm with an offset pivot point provides minimum cutting effort
• Newly developed Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium formulation results in
very hard cutting edges (61/63HRc), delivering clean, consistent cuts
• Cutting edge designed to cut all types of wire, including piano wire, soft wire and
• The handles have been developed with the support of specialist ergonomics
laboratories, and provide maximum comfort, by taking advantage of a non-slip spatula
shaped pressure area.
• Handles are highly resistant to common corrosive elements, such as petrol, acetone,
chlorothene and SkydrolAn innovative, lightly sprung handle to ensure that the plier is
always open and ready to work - tested to over 1,000,000 cycles!
• Manufactured in France to ISO, DIN and NF 5746 specifications