Sidchrome has been an Australian icon in the industry since 1942. For generations Australians and
New Zealanders have put their trust in Sidchrome sets.
Sidchrome sockets, spanner & wrenches are manufactured to meet & exceed international quality
standards. So you can be sure your Sidchrome tools are tough enough to stand up to the harshest
All standard and deep hand sockets and ring spanners feature the TORQUEPLUS fastening system.
This unique system allows greater contact with the flats of fasteners, providing greater torque to
enable easier fastening.
Conventional sockets damage fasteners by concentrating forces on the corners. Sidchrome
TORQUEPLUS sockets and ring spanners spread the force over a larger contact area, reducing the
rounding off and extending fastener life. Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets are particularly useful
on worn or rounded fasteners.
Sidchrome AntiSlip Design (ASD) - easier and safer
Sidchrome open end spanners and the open end of combination spanners (up to 32mm or 1 1/4")
feature the innovative ANTISLIP DESIGN (ASD). ANTISLIP DESIGN features a locking groove to prevent
slippage and knuckle injury. The unique arc design increases surface contact by over 400%. This means
increased torque is applied to the fastener, resulting in fewer rounded fasteners, and a much safer jobs.
10 Metric Sockets
• 1/2" Drive Standard : 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
9 AF Sockets
• 1/2" Drive Standard : 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 15/16".
4 Socket Accessories
• 1/2" Drive Universal Joint, Ball Type.
• 1/2" Drive Ratchet, Reversible Male, 250mm.
• 1/2" Drive Extension, Male & Female, 125mm.
• 1/2" Drive Sliding T Handle, 240mm.
6 Metric Ring & Open End Spanners
• Sizes : 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17mm.
6 AF Ring & Open End Spanners
• Sizes : 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4".