The TorquePlus Fastening System
• Ring & Open End Spanners feature the TorquePlus fastening system.
• Anti-Slip Designate
• Fastening is made easier and tighter.
• Our unique drive designs allow greater contact with the flats of fasteners, providing greater torque to make tightening easier.
• Fasteners last longer.
• Conventional Spanners damage fasteners by concentrating forces on the corners.
• Sidchrome drive designs spread force over a larger contact area, reducing rounding off and extending fastener life.
• Safer and more efficient use.
• Anti-Slip Designate features a locking groove to prevent Spanner slippage.
• TorquePlus is ideal in use on damaged, frozen or rusted fasteners.
• These drive designs make Sidchrome Spanners safer and more efficient to use than conventional tools.
• 10 Metric Spanners 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 & 19mm.