• All standard and deep hand sockets and ring spanners feature the TORQUEPLUS fastening system.
• This unique system allows greater contact with the flats of fasteners, providing greater torque to enable easier fastening.
• Conventional sockets damage fasteners by concentrating forces on the corners.
• Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets and ring spanners spread the force over a larger contact area, reducing the rounding off and extending fastener life.
• Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets are particularly useful on worn or rounded fasteners.
• Contents: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19mm.
• Storage Case.
I have purchased a wide variety of tool brands over the past 47 years but I still have my first original ,large tool boxed set of Sidchrome AF tools I bought as an apprentice in 1973 and special sets of chisels,punches ,Allen keys and hollow punches.Then a large toolbox metric set from 1990 .Though the stamping ,design and chroming has changed over the decades, this 10 piece set of Sidchrome metric reversible ratcheting combination stubby spanners have a really solid, firm feel in the gearing and the reversible latch feels strong and direct as well .The spanners offset is perfect for confined spaces.The chrome finish seems a lot brighter and a more modern design than older Sidchrome tools but these are just as dependable as the oldies!They come in a steel latched container,not plastic and the foam like material inside the lid shows a layout of the tools and their sizes and displayed in the box with the 2 most commonly used sizes easier to access first.