The customer shall inspect the goods on delivery and shall within 30 days of delivery notify Just Tools of any alleged defect, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. If the customer fails to comply with these guidelines, the goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage. Just Tools will cover shipping expenses for any return that complies with these guidelines.
Goods must be returned in the same condition they are received. Goods will not be eligible for return if there is any further damage, marking or engraving on the item.
A return can be made if:
• The item is received damaged
• The item is not as described at purchase
• The item is being returned for repair
Just Tools offer shipping insurance to cover goods that are lost or damaged during transit.
CHANGE OF MIND (Restocking Fee)
• Just Tools is not lawfully obliged or required to provide a refund if you simply change your mind or find the same product somewhere else.
• There will be a restocking fee applied to customers that cancel orders that were ordered in from our supplier & on the truck to be delivered to our store.
• A restocking fee will be applied to your refund or store credit.
• This Restocking Fee is place due to some of our suppliers charging us their Restocking Fee & Return Delivery Charges.
• If negotiations on the return take place, the final outcome will be determined by Just Tools.
• Postage and handling costs will not be refunded or exchanged for ‘change of mind’ requests.
• Returns for refund or change of mind can be requested via email or phone call.
• If we do agree to your 'change of mind' request, goods must be returned in their original packaging or shrink wrapped.
• The goods are required to be returned and arrive to Just Tools in new condition.
• You will required to ensure packaging on the returned goods is sufficient that they are delivered back to Just Tools in undamaged condition.
• Damaged items will not be accepted for a refund.
• Such restocking fee may be updated from time to time by Just Tools in its sole discretion.
If your order complies with the above guidelines and you wish to request a refund or product exchange, please contact the Just Tools Customer Service Department by calling 03 9696 5722.
After organising the return of the item(s) you will be emailed a return label, then you will send the parcel using the return label at closest Australia Post depot. If the return is due to an incorrect purchase you will be required to take our delivery address and ship the product at your expense.
Once the item(s) has been received a Customer Service Representative will make contact and action the return within 2 business days. If a refund is applicable it will be processed immediately after contact has been made.
In the event of an exchange, the replacement item(s) will be sent within 2 business days of receipt of the original item(s).
Important - When returning an item you must include a copy of your invoice along with a note for reason of the return.
If a refund is applicable it will be processed within 2 business days of receiving the returned item. The refund will be processed through bank transfer, credit card refund, or PayPal refund depending on how you made your purchase. Refund will not include shipping costs.