• For fine mechanics, model building, mould making, toy manufacture, architects, model carpenters and fitters.
• For straight, precise cuts without reworking, this saw is height-adjustable and equipped with a 45° tilting saw blade.
• Suitable for cutting wood, non-ferrous metals, plastics, plexiglass, PC-cards, foam and many other materials
• Stable construction because load-bearing parts and plane-milled table are made from die cast aluminium.
• Table and drive can be lifted up and supported like an engine bonnet for cleaning and maintenance.
• The micro-adjustable, precise and stable length limit stop provides decisive advantages
• Corrections as small as 1/10mm can be made using an adjusting screw after coarse adjustment.
• The saw blade, which can be pivoted by 45 degrees, makes the cutting of double mitres possible when used with the angle stop.
• Low-noise drive using DC special motor with Optibelt toothed belts.
• Ball-bearing saw blade shaft, hard metal-equipped saw-blade.
• Additional workpiece pusher and non-slotted polycarbonate sawing gap cover for tight tolerances between sawblade and table are included.
• Voltage : 220-240V
• Speed : 7000 RPM
• Motor : 200 watts
• Mitre Infinitely Adjustable Up To 45 Degrees
• Table Size : 300mm x 300mm
• Cutting Depth : 1 - 22mm
• Sawblades Between 50 & 85mm Can Be Used
• Weight : 6kg
• 24-Tooth Tungsten Carbide Tipped Blade
Machine overall is very impressive but I don't like the excess "free play" in the T-slots which should be adjustable to account for wear !!