• Strength comes from Quality
• For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, cleaning, carving and engraving.
• The maximum speed of 22,000rpm is continuously variable down to 5,000rpm.
• The full wave electronic speed control results in virtually constant torque, even at lower speeds, in turn facilitating micro drilling, cleaning and polishing.
• The spindle runs in a precision ball bearing and is lifted with a lock button.
• The 20mm collar fits MICROMOT drill stands and vices.
• The machine is fitted with a special, balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy.
• Stable housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with soft components in the finger grip area.
• Complete with 43 quality inserts in a sturdy plastic case.
• The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 230V: the direct current (DC) special motor.
• Complete with 43 high-quality bits and cutters in a durable polypropylene case.
• Variable Speed: 5,000 - 22,000rpm.
• Motor: 100W.
• Length: 200mm.
• Weight: 450g.
• Insulated to class 2.
• With keyless chuck for shanks from 0.3 - 3.2mm.
• Made in Germany
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
A Quality tool that has a metal chuck better quality then a dermal well worth the money